We've now made it easy for you to manage both your domains and your websites in one place! You can now transfer your domain to us from another registrar.
Please make sure that you've done the following steps in your current registrar before proceeding with the transfer process:
- Domain's WHOIS privacy protection is disabled
- Registrar lock is disabled
- Domain contact email address is correct and you have access to it.
- Obtain or request for your domain’s EPP code from your current registrar
To start, please follow these steps:
- Click "Domains" in your Strikingly account.
- Hit the "Transfer Domain" button.
- Input the domain you'd like to transfer in the "Transfer Domain" box and hit "Search Domains".
- Once you see that the domain is available, input the EPP code into the "Auth/EPP Code" and click "Continue Transfer".
- Fill in your info on the next screen. Please note that all fields are required. Click "Submit" once you're done.
- Input your card details for your payment. Or you may choose to pay using your PayPal account. Click "Confirm Purchase" afterwards.
- Once confirmed, you'll see your domain in your account in "Waiting" status.
- That's it! You're all set. All you need to do now is wait for the transfer to complete.
- Your domain should show it's "Live" when the transfer process is done.
- It could take up to a week for the transfer to complete, depending on how fast the transfer is approved.
- You will receive a series of emails both from your old registrar and from us. One of the emails may ask you to click on a link to cancel the transfer--you need not to click on the link for the transfer to commence.
- You'll be asked to confirm/verify the following in two separate emails:
- Data Use Consent
- Contact Info for your newly transferred domain.
- Your domain may go offline during the transfer period.
- We extend your domain's expiry for another year.
- Domain transfer fee may vary, depending on your domain's extension/TLD ie .com, .net, .biz, .fr, etc.