If you have a domain with Network Solutions, you can transfer it to Strikingly by following this guide.
- Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Step 2 - Log into Network Solutions
- Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
- Step 4 - Get the authorization code
- Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Go to the domain transfer page, or click "Transfer Domain to Strikingly" on your Dashboard > Domains.
- Enter your domain and click "Transfer".
- Follow the steps below to authorize the transfer.
- Click "Continue Transfer".
Step 2 - Log in to Network Solutions
Open a new browser window or tab to access your Network Solutions account:
- Go to Network Solutions, then log in to your account.
- In the sidebar, click "Domain Names".
- Find the domain you're transferring, then click Manage in the Actions column.
Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
If your domain is locked, you'll need to unlock your domain on Network Solutions:
- Click "Transfer or Move Domain", then ensure your domain is unlocked by confirming that the toggle is set to Domain Unlocked. If it's locked, click the toggle to unlock the domain.
Step 4 - Get the authorization code
You'll need an authorization code from Network Solutions:
- Click "Request Auth Code", then click "Continue Transfer".
- Check the box acknowledging Network Solutions' transfer terms, then click "Continue Transfer".
- Complete the survey questions, then click "Save".
- Network Solutions will send your authorization code to the contact email address in your User Profile.
- You need to copy and paste this code to the domain transfer form on Strikingly.
Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Follow the steps in Strikingly to complete your domain purchase and confirm the transfer in your email. It takes about 5 days for your registrar to release your domain to us. You don't have to do anything at this time. Your domain will show "Live" when the transfer process is complete.
Have more questions? See FAQs about transferring domains.