If you have a domain with FastDomain, you can transfer it to Strikingly by following this guide.
- Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Step 2 - Log into FastDomain
- Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
- Step 4 - Get the authorization code
- Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Go to the domain transfer page, or click "Transfer Domain to Strikingly" in Dashboard - Domains.
- Enter your domain name and click "Transfer".
- Follow the steps below to authorize the transfer.
Step 2 - Log into FastDomain
Open a new browser window or tab to access your FastDomain account:
- Log into your FastDomain account.
- Scroll down to Domain.
- Check the domain you'd like to transfer.
Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
If your domain is locked, you'll need to unlock your domain on FastDomain:
- Click the Lock tab.
- Ensure your domain is unlocked. If it's locked, click "Unlock your domain".
Step 4 - Get the authorization code
You need an authorization code from FastDomain:
- Click the Transfer EPP tab.
- Your authorization code will appear under EPP Code.
- You need to copy and paste this code to the domain transfer form on Strikingly.
Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Follow the steps in Strikingly to complete your domain purchase and confirm the transfer in your email. It takes about five days for your registrar to release your domain to us. You don't have to do anything at this time. Your domain will show "Live" when the transfer process is complete.
Have more questions? See FAQs about transferring domains