If you have a domain with Crazy Domains, you can transfer it to Strikingly by following this guide:
- Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Step 2 - Log into Crazy Domains
- Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
- Step 4 - Get the authorization code
- Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Go to the domain transfer page, or click "Transfer Domain to Strikingly" in Dashboard > Domains.
- Enter your domain and click "Transfer".
- Follow the steps below to authorize the transfer.
Step 2 - Log into Crazy Domains
Open a new browser window or tab to access your Crazy Domains account:
- Go to Crazy Domains, log into your account, then click Visit My Account.
- Under My Account, click Domains. Then, choose the domain you want to transfer.
Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if it is locked）
If your domain is locked, you’ll need to unlock it on Crazy Domains:
- Click Domain Lock.
- If it's locked, select Off, then click Update.
Step 4 - Get the authorization code
You'll need an authorization code from Crazy Domains to complete the transfer:
- Next to Domain Name, click ☰.
- Then, choose Registry Key.
- The code that appears in the Password field is your authorization code.
- Copy and paste this code into the domain transfer form on Strikingly.
Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Follow the steps in Strikingly to complete your domain purchase and confirm the transfer in your email. It takes about 5 days for your registrar to release your domain to us. You don't have to do anything at this time. Your domain will show "Live" when the transfer process is complete.
Have more questions? See FAQs about transferring domains.