If you have a domain with Name.com, you can transfer it to Strikingly by following this guide.
- Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Step 2 - Log into Name.com
- Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
- Step 4 - Get the authorization code
- Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Step 1- Start the transfer
- Go to the domain transfer page, or click "Transfer Domain to Strikingly" in Dashboard - Domains.
- Enter your domain in the field and click "Transfer".
- Follow the steps below to authorize the transfer.
Step 2 - Log into Name.com
Open a new browser window or tab to access your Name.com account:
- Go to Name.com, then log into your account.
- Under My Domains, click the domain you'd like to transfer.
Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
If your domain is locked, you'll need to unlock your domain on Name.com:
- At the top of the page, ensure that your domain is unlocked.
- If it's locked, click "Locked" to unlock it.
Step 4 - Get the authorization code
You'll need an authorization code from Name.com:
- Under Domain Details, find Transfer Auth Code.
- Click "Show Auth Code". The code that appears in place of the link is your authorization code.
- You need to copy and paste this code to the domain transfer form on Strikingly.
Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Follow the steps in Strikingly to complete your domain purchase and confirm the transfer in your email. It takes about 5 days for your registrar to release your domain to us. You don't have to do anything at this time. Your domain will show "Live" when the transfer process is complete.
Have more questions? See FAQs about transferring domains