If you have a domain with Enom, you can transfer it to Strikingly by following this guide.
- Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Step 2 - Log into Enom
- Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
- Step 4 - Get the authorization code
- Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Go to the domain transfer page, or click "Transfer Domain to Strikingly" in Dashboard - Domains.
- Enter your domain in the field and click "Transfer".
- Follow the steps below to authorize the transfer.
Step 2 - Log into Enom
Open a new browser window or tab to access your Enom account:
- Go to Enom and log into your account.
- From the top Domains menu, click "My Domains".
Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
If your domain is locked, you'll need to unlock your domain on Enom:
- From the Manage Domain drop-down menu, click "General Settings".
- Next to Registrar-Lock, select Disable, then click Save.
Step 4 - Get the authorization code
You'll need an authorization code from Enom:
- Next to Auth Info / EPP Key, click Email Auth Info to Registrant.
- Enom will now send your authorization code to the registrant email address.
- You need to copy and paste this code to the domain transfer form on Strikingly.
Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Follow the steps in Strikingly to complete your domain purchase and confirm the transfer in your email. It takes about 5 days for your registrar to release your domain to us. You don't have to do anything at this time. Your domain will show "Live" when the transfer process is complete.
Have more questions? See FAQs about transferring domains