If you have a domain with Turbify, you can transfer it to Strikingly by following this guide.
Note: Before Verizon Small Business Essentials became Turbify in 2022, it rebranded itself as Aabaco from December 2015 to January 2018. Aabaco was aquired by Yahoo in January 2018. Verizon bought Yahoo in 2021. If you registered a domain with Aabaco or Yahoo during these time periods, you can use this guide to connect your domain.
- Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Step 2 - Log into Turbify
- Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
- Step 4 - Get the authorization code
- Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Go to the domain transfer page, or click "Transfer Domain to Strikingly" in Dashboard - Domains.
- Enter your domain and click "Transfer".
- Follow the steps below to authorize the transfer.
Step 2 - Log into Turbify
Open a new browser window or tab to access your Turbify account:
- Go to Turbify, then log into your account.
- In the Domains section, find the domain you'd like to transfer.
- Under Control Panels, click Domain.
Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
If your domain is locked, you'll need to unlock your domain on Turbify:
- Under Domain Summary, ensure that the Locking status is Unlocked.
- If the status says Locked, click it, then switch the toggle off.
- Click Save.
Step 4 - Get the authorization code
You'll need an authorization code from Turbify:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Domain Summary, find Authorization Code, then click View.
- In the message that appears, click Follow these steps.
- Your authorization code will appear in a pop-up.
- You need to copy and paste this code to the domain transfer form on Strikingly.
Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Follow the steps in Strikingly to complete your domain purchase and confirm the transfer in your email. It takes about 5 days for your registrar to release your domain to us. You don't have to do anything in this time. Your domain will show "Live" when the transfer process is complete.
Have more questions? See FAQs about transferring domains