If you have a domain with Hover, you can transfer it to Strikingly by following this guide.
- Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Step 2 - Log into Hover
- Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
- Step 4 - Get the authorization code
- Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Step 1 - Start the transfer
- Go to the domain transfer page, or click "Transfer Domain to Strikingly" in Dashboard - Domains.
- Enter your domain in the field and click "Transfer".
- Follow the steps below to authorize the transfer.
Step 2 - Log into Hover
Open a new browser window or tab to access your Hover account:
- Sign in to your Hover control panel using your chosen method of 2FA. If you click on the "Control Panel", it will take you to your domain list if you have multiple.
- Click the domain you'd like to transfer.
Step 3 - Unlock your domain (if your domain is locked）
If your domain is locked, you'll need to unlock your domain on Hover:
- Under Details, ensure your domain is unlocked by confirming that the Transfer Lock toggle is off.
- If it's locked, click the toggle, then click Turn Off Transfer Lock.
Step 4 - Get the authorization code
You'll need an authorization code from Hover:
- Next to Authorization Code, click Retrieve to display the code.
- You need to copy and paste this code to the domain transfer form on Strikingly.
Step 5 - Complete the remaining steps in Strikingly
Follow the steps in Strikingly to complete your domain purchase and confirm the transfer in your email. It takes about 5 days for your registrar to release your domain to us. You don't have to do anything at this time. Your domain will show "Live" when the transfer process is complete.
Have more questions? See FAQs about transferring domains