Follow these troubleshooting steps if your site isn't loading, to get your site back online.
- Live Site Error "Page not found"
- Live Site Error: "Your connection is not private/secure"
- Fix Problems with Masked Forwarding
Check your account status
If your site was working fine and it shows "This website is under construction". It might be your site is taken down due to failed payment.
1. Go to your account page and check what's the beginning date:
2. Go to your invoice page (account page > view invoices) and check if you paid the invoice.
Check your domain status
1. Sign in to your domain registrar.
2. Check if your domain expires.
3. Check if the domain configures correctly by using our guide.
If you registered a domain through Strikingly:
- Verify your domain if you recently purchased it. If the domain isn't verified within 15 days, it will be temporarily suspended, the site will be down.
- Check if your domain expires. If it expires, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us.