Add your product. Connect to a payment gateway. Start selling. Building your e-commerce site is really that simple. Here's our guide to help get your initial shop set up in minutes.
Adding Your Product
First, click the “Add New Product” button at the top to get started. Free and Limited users can add one product, Pro users can add up to 300 products, and VIP users can add unlimited products per site.
Fill out your product name and description. We recommend keeping the description short and simple. Then, upload your product images. Select a cover image and reorder if necessary.
Set your price - don’t worry, you can change the currency from "Settings" > "Accept Payments" later, if you’re not selling in USD.
If you’re selling different product variations, let's say different colors or sizes, add the product variations by clicking [ADD OPTION].
If you need to collect shipping addresses from your customers, be sure to check off the Shipping option here:
Hit [SAVE] and voilà! You’ve listed your product.
Set Up Payment Options
Next, go to "Settings" > "Accept Payments" to connect to your Stripe, Square and/or Paypal accounts. You'll need a Business PayPal account to activate this payment option.
If you don't have a Stripe account yet, sign up for Stripe and then enter your account email.
- Your store will not be live until you've set up your payment gateway. Your products will be displayed as "Coming Soon".
- If you want Google Pay on your store, you need to have a Stripe and/or Square account connected. Read more about it here.
After you've connected your payment gateway, your store is live! You can continue to tweak your Store settings and layouts but you're already set up to collect payments! Additional changes you can make for your store:
- Change the language for your store's checkout, check out our language setting guide here
- Set up global shipping rates
- Set up shipping fee per item weight
- Tweak email notifications to your customers
- And more!