If you want to stop search engines from listing your site in search results, you can hide your site from search engines, such as Google.
To hide or remove your site from search results:
1. Go to your Strikingly site editor, click "SETTINGS > "Show Advanced" > "Privacy & Legal".
2. Check the box before "Hide from Search Engine".
3. Click "SAVE".
4. Publish your site.
If your site is been indexed by search engines, it might take some time for search engines to update their database to hide your site.
While waiting, you can also try the following options:
- Use the Google Removal tool to speed up the process.
- Prevent images on your page from appearing in search results. If the images still stay in the search result after the site is removed, You can send us the image link and ask us to delete the image from our servers. Some images stay in the servers for a period of time even after the site is deleted.
- Remove your personal information from Google.
- Unpublish your website or remove the content from your site.
- Restrict your site access, like using a password to protect your website or setting your page to member-only.