On your one pager, you can hide sections titles from your site's navigation menu. Note that this functionality doesn't hide the section itself from showing up on the published page.
How do I hide sections from the navigation menu?
The text you see in the navigation menu is determined by the left hand side bar.
If you click on any of your section names, you'll see that you can:
- Select the section name you'd like to hide.
- Click the gear icon beside the highlighted section name. Un-tick "Show in navigation" to hide it from the navigation menu.
If you want, you can hide all of those and just have your logo/image in the menu to show!
What are external links?
After all of your sections, you see a space for "external links."
You can use these to link to your store or blog or a totally different page, and have the name show up in your menu! To do this, you'll need to:
1. Click "Add new link".
2. Type in the text you want your site viewers to click on and paste your URL.
3. Make sure to delete any external links you don't want!
- These links only show up when you have a menu! If you don't have a menu, try linking to text/images in the body of the site.
- By clicking on "Add new link", the default URL added is Facebook.