All Yearly plans, including 2 Years, 3 Years, and 5 Years are eligible for one free custom domain (worth $24.95) for the first year.
- This offer is valid within the first year of signing up or changing to an eligible plan. One account only has one free domain offer.
- If you register your domain during the free trial period, you will be charged for the domain. After the trial ends, the $24.95 credit will be deducted from your total plan price.
- You can view the domain credit on your Pricing page when you are on a Yearly plan (or above) for the first year. It will not show on the Monthly plan.
- After the first year of domain service, your domain will renew at US$24.95 or more per year. The exact pricing depends on which top-level domain (TLD) extension you choose, such as .com, .org, or .net. This policy applies to eligible domains registered on or after September 21, 2018.
- If you downgrade to a monthly plan at any point during your free domain year, you forfeit your eligibility for this free domain offer. You'll be charged US$24.95 for the domain.
- If you cancel your Yearly plan, you forfeit your eligibility for this free domain offer.
If you want to register your free domain now, go to your site editor, click SETTINGS > Domains, and click "REGISTER NEW DOMAIN". You will see this if you are eligible for one free custom domain (worth $24.95) for the first year. Visit Strikingly Domain: Buy & Register Your Own Custom Domain to know more.
In case you need assistance, shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us.