On this page, you'll see how you can:
Upgrade Your Plan
1. Go to our Pricing page.
2. Select the billing cycle (Yearly/2 Years, etc).
3. Select the plan (Limited, Pro, etc).
4. Click "UPGRADE TO xxx".
5. Review the plan you choose and the amount you are going to pay.
6. Once you click confirm, you'll be immediately charged from your billing card on file. If you wish to change or check your billing card, check How to Update your Billing Information
Downgrade Your Plan
If you’re on a Pro plan (or higher plan) and change to the Limited plan (lower plan), Pro features will be removed from your site. Before downgrading to the plan, review the features that you'll lose.
Here’s what’s going to happen when we downgrade your plan, your remaining months will be converted to credits.
Change Billing Cycle from Yearly to Monthly
Here’s what’s going to happen when we move your account from Yearly to Monthly:
- Your remaining months will be converted to credits.
- If you already claimed your free domain, you will be charged $24.95.