Questions about canceling an account/plan:
- How do I delete my entire account?
- How do I change plans?
- Can I cancel my plan/subscription?
- What are the steps to cancel my plan?
- What are the premium and Pro features?
How do I delete my entire account?
We can delete free accounts for free users with zero sites. Please cancel your plan, delete all your sites, and read this: Closing your Strikingly Account. Contact us at email@example.com or chat with us.
How do I change plans?
To change your plan, check out this article. Features that are not in your new plan (if you're moving from Pro to Limited) will automatically be removed.
If you're having trouble, email us or click the help widget. Send us a message, and we'll help you change/cancel your plan.
Can I cancel my plan/subscription?
Yes, you can. By doing this, the premium features or the existing plan features you have will be stripped of your sites.
Can I still edit my sites after canceling my plan?
Certainly! You will still have access to the site editor and can continue making modifications to your sites. Only the premium features will be removed.
How do I cancel my plan/subscription?
You can cancel or change plans on your My Account page. If you bought or claimed a domain, you will be able to keep the rights to your domain, and the registration fee will not be refunded. You can continue managing your domains from your Domains page.
Sadly, we don't process refunds. If you're having trouble or want more information, please send us a message!
What are the steps to cancel my plan?
1. To revert to the Free plan, click "Cancel Plan" on your My Account page.
2. Confirm the cancelation by clicking the "Confirm Cancel Plan" button:
3. Follow the cancelation prompts on the succeeding pages.
Note: If there's no cancelation before the next billing date, the system will automatically charge the account for the plan renewal.
What are the premium and Pro features?
When you downgrade, the following premium features will be stripped off your sites:
- Extra sites. You can publish unlimited free sites regardless of what plan you're in. Limited plans give you 2 Limited sites (sites with domains), and the Pro plan will allow you to have 3 Pro sites (sites with Pro features). If you have a one-click site, it's not counted against this limit.
- Custom domain. Domains and subdomains connected to your sites will be disconnected, and they will be reverted to have the former/default Strikingly URL i.e. name.mystrikingly.com.
Do not worry about deleting APPS or the Pro Sections (such as the slider)! They will automatically be hidden as you downgrade. Some apps, like Mailchimp, are Pro-only apps, and HTML sections are always Pro-only. Other apps are available for all users. These are some of the Pro features:
- (Pro) Strikingly branding. The Strikingly branding will now be visible again on the footer of each site.
- (Pro) Privacy. Passwords on sites will be removed automatically.
- (Pro) Mobile Actions.
- (Pro) Social Feed
- (Pro) Ability to add up to 100 pages per site.
- (Pro) Slider section.
- (Pro) HTML, MailChimp (from the App Store & HTML section). These integrated features will be hidden from the live site.