You can change the credit/debit card or PayPal at any time. Strikingly charge the same card/account for all subscriptions, including your premium plan, audience plan, domains, and emails.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit or credit cards:
- American Express
Before you begin
Keep in mind these details when changing your billing credit card:
- All subscriptions automatically renew at the end of each billing period using the billing information on file, unless you cancel the plan before it ends or disable the domain auto-renew.
- If you update your billing information before your next renewal date, we’ll use the updated card for the next payment.
- If you have pending charges, updating your billing info will trigger the system to make a payment.
Update your card
There are instances that your card has expired or you want to switch to PayPal to make payments to your Strikingly account. This article will teach you to update your billing information.
1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. Click the "Person" icon on the top right.
3. Select "Change Billing Info".
4. Fill in your Credit card/Debit card.
Or use PayPal.
You'll be redirected to www.paypal.com to log in to your PayPal account.
- How to view your Invoice
- Changing Your Premium Plan
- Is my credit card safe with Strikingly?
- Billing and Refunds