It's now easier for website owners to collect and manage contacts from email sign ups, blog subscribers, and even customers from the online store! This feature can be accessed within the account dashboard, in the "Audience" page.
You can now do the following within one page:
- View subscribers/contacts
- Edit subscriber info
- Manually add subscribers/import list
- Delete contacts/mark contacts as spam
- Export contacts
- Send newsletters to your contacts.
- Responding to Live Chat
View your subscribers from "Contact/Sign-up" form, Blog Subscription, Customer (Buyer)
1. Click the "Filter by site" button and select the sites where the forms are. Choose "Select all" to see all sign ups from all your websites. Click the button again to apply the filter.
2. Then filter the source (type of form) where the sign ups came from. Select the source form/s you prefer, then click the button again to apply.
- Signup form - Contacts collected from the Signup form section. It contains name and email.
- Contact form - Contact form submissions. Entries may include: name, email, phone, and message.
- Blog Subscriber - Users/visitors who subscribed to any of your blog posts. It contains email address only
- Customer - Contact info from buyers in any site's Simple Store.
- Import - Contacts added either by manual entry or by importing CSV (comma separated values). Please note that this filter would only work without the site filter (Filter by site) as the entries did not go through any of the signup forms on your website/s.
You can manually change them in the Audience page. Check out these steps:
- Access your subscriber list and click on the contact you'd like to edit
- Clik the "Edit Info" button to start editing.
- Fill out the necessary fields and hit "Save".
Delete Contacts /Mark Contacts As Spam
You can manually mark your contacts as spam to prevent them from contacting you again on any of your sites. You can do that by:
- Going to the "Audience menu" or via the "Audience counter"
- Select the contacts you'd like to delete or mark as spam by clicking on the tickboxes. This would enable the "Delete" and "Spam" buttons.
- Click "Delete" to completely remove contact. Deleting it completely removes the contact from the list, and if the same contact submits the same info, it will be captured as new contact.
Selecting "Mark as spam" however, blocks any succeeding collection or submission of the same contact. To unblock,
If you need to download and manage your contacts offline, you can export them in a CSV file. You can do that by:
- In your account, in the "Audience" page, click "More Options"
- Pick "Export CSV" from the menu.
- Once downloaded, you can open the file using Microsoft Excel.