Strikingly's Analytics dashboard gives you a view of how many site visitors you have and where (by country) they are from. We also break down the traffic sources - e.g. direct traffic, social media platforms, or from other sites.
Before You Begin
- The stats data is not realtime. Please allow up to a few hours delay for our system to process the raw stats data and reflect the update on the stats diagram.
- The data shown on Google Analytics might be different from Strikingly Built-in Analytics. This is becuase:
- For geographic distributions of views/visits, it's possible that our system and Google Analytics use different geo-IP database and have a slight difference.
- The timezone used when querying stats data can be different. Our system uses UTC to do the query, however, the analytics displayed is based on your browser.
- Some Google Analytics views apply sampling to the stats data if your site has a large number of page views, so it can be slightly different from Strikingly stats.
To Use Your Strikingly Built-in Analytics:
- Find Your Analytics Dashboard
- Reading Your Analytics
Find Your Analytics Dashboard
From your Strikingly Dashboard, click the "x VIEWS LAST 7 DAYS" button next to your site.
If you have more than 10 sites. you can click "View Stats" to see more stats. This is because we want to make sure your dashboard loads faster, so we only load stats in the last 7 days for 10 sites at most.
You can also go to your site editor, click "SETTINGS" > "ANALYTICS" to view your site status.
Reading Your Analytics
- Unique Visitors - Past 24 Hours/Week/Month/3 Months - the total count of unique views during the period you choose. You can click the tab above to choose the period.
- Top Country - Where the most visitors came from
Note: Our system considers all visits from the same IP during a certain time period as 1 unique view during that period.
For example, say your site has 3 visits from the same IP yesterday and 4 visits from the same IP today, you will have 1 unique view for yesterday, 1 unique view for today, and 1 unique view (not 2) for the past week, from that IP.
- Top Pages - the most popular pages.
- Countries - where visitors are browsing from.
- Devices - which devise are the visitors using: desktop or mobile.
- Traffic Sources - where visitors are coming from before landing on your site (direct, search engines, etc.).
- Direct Traffic - visiting your site by manually typing in a URL, rather than coming to your site from another page.
- www.yourdomain.com - visiting your site by clicking on your site logo or “Back to the Site” button on your blog posts and redirected to your site.
- Revenue - total revenue value of all orders in the chosen time and all time.
- Order Recived - total count of all received orders in the chosen time and all time.
- Sales Funnel - which sales funnel drove the most revenue.
- Top Viewed Blog Posts - the most popular blog posts.
Contacts, Signups, Subscriptions Analytics
- Contact Form Responses - total count of all received responses in the chosen time and all time.
File Downloads Analytics
- File Downloads - total count of downloads in the chosen time. (You can check the total count of all time at the uploaded file in your site editor.)