Here at Strikingly, you can monitor site activity based on unique visits through our default site stats counter. However, if you’d like to get a more granular report on how your websites are faring in terms of site traffic, you can use Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google which allows website owners to get comprehensive website traffic reports. These reports include new vs returning visitors, which countries the visits came from, how much time they spent on the site, etc. Here's how:
How do I get my Google Analytics tracking code?
1. Sign in to your Google Analytics (Click "Start for free" if you don't have an account yet).
2. Click Admin.
3. In the Property column, click "Create Property".
4. Set up the property name and click "Show advanced options".
5. Turn on "Create a Universal Analytics property" and enter your website URL.
6. Check "Create a Universal Analytics property only".
7. Click "Next" and complete business information, then click "Create".
8. Copy the "Tracking ID" (UA-XXXXXXX-X).
Note: If you already have an account and you need to copy the code manually, go to Admin > Property > Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
How do I add the Google Analytics code to my site?
1. Go to your site editor and click Settings > Advanced > Services.
2. Add the code you got from Google Analytics in the "Google Analytics Tracker" field.
3. Click "Save", then "Publish".