What does this error message mean?
You are seeing this message because:
1) You attempted to include your Strikingly site on another domain using an iframe -- this is called "framing" or "masked forwarding". Some domain registrars will do this if you try to activate URL forwarding to your Strikingly site. This also causes SEO and mobile issues.
2) You have a free account with us and you connected your domain to your Strikingly site via URL forwarding/redirect with masking/iframe.
URL forwarding or custom domain connection is only available for Limited and Pro users. Once you purchase a plan (either Limited or Pro), that error will go away. Once you've done this, we also have a tutorial on how you can properly connect your domain to your Strikingly site! Let us know if you have any questions.
You cannot forward but you can use a simple URL redirect from your domain registrar, so visitors going to your domain will be redirected to the strikingly.com domain, but this means that your visitors will see the strikingly.com domain in their URL bar. This solution does not require you to purchase a paid plan.
To do this:
1. Login to your domain registrar (where you purchased your domain).
2. Add domain forwarding from domain.com to http://page.strikingly.com (no masking/framing).
3. Add subdomain forwarding from www to http://page.strikingly.com (no masking/framing).