How do I delete my entire account?
How do I change plans?
To change your plan, visit this page! Features that are not in your new plan (if you're moving from Pro to Limited) will automatically be removed.
If you're having trouble, email us or click the help widget, send us a message, and we'll help you change/cancel your plan.
Can I cancel my trial plan/subscription?
To revert to the free plan, just click "Cancel Plan" on your My Accounts page. By doing this, the premium features or the existing plan features you have will be stripped off from your sites.
You can also change plans on the pricing page.
How do I cancel after my trial period?
You can cancel or change plans on your My Accounts page.
If you bought or claimed a domain, you will be able keep the rights to your domain, and the registration fee will not be refunded. You can continue managing your domains from your My Domains page.
Unfortunately, we don't allow refunds. If you're having trouble or want more information, please send us a message!
What are premium features?
When you downgrade, the following premium features will be stripped off your sites:
- Extra sites. You can publish unlimited sites regardless of what plan you're in. Limited plans give you 2 Limited sites (sites with domains) and the Pro plan will allow you to have 3 Pro sites (sites with Pro features).
If you have a one-click site, those are not counted against this limit.
- Custom domain. Domains and subdomains connected to your sites will be disconnected and they will be reverted to have the former/default Strikingly URL i.e. name.strikingly.com.
Do not worry about deleting APPS or the Pro Sections (such as the slider)! They will automatically be hidden as you downgrade. Some apps, like Mailchimp are Pro-only apps, and HTML sections are always Pro-only. Other apps are available for all users.
- (Pro) Strikingly branding. The Strikingly branding will now be visible again on the footer of each site.
- (Pro) Privacy. Passwords on sites will be removed automatically.
- (Pro) Mobile Actions.
- (Pro) Social Feed (Facebook Page). Social feed for the Facebook Page you manage will automatically be removed from the Social Feed section
- (Pro) Multiple-page. Multiple page sites will be converted to single page, retaining the home page. Other pages will be removed.
- (Pro) Slider section.
- (Pro) ECWID, HTML, MailChimp (from the App Store & HTML section). These integrated features will be hidden from the live site.