The title of your site is what shows up in the tab at the top of your browser, address bar, search engine results, and social shares. By default, it shows the first name you entered when you signed up i.e. "Joyce's Site."
Note: Changing site title does not guarantee automatically update or add the information in search results. It is determined by search engines. To speed up this process you can Verifying Google Search Console and Submitting Sitemap or request a re-index using Google Search Console.
Change the Site Title
1. Go to your Strikingly site editor, click "SETTINGS > "Basic Info".
2. Put your description text in the "Site Title" box.
3. Click "SAVE".
4. Publish your site.
Change the Page Name or Title
Pages on your site have two titles with different purposes:
- Page name - Appears on the site menu.
1. Go to your site editor, click "MANAGE" next to PAGES.
2. Tap the page name and enter the new name.
3. Enter or click the tick icon ✔ to save the change.
- Page title - Appears in the browser tab and search results. Visit Adding SEO Page Titles and Meta Descriptions/Tags.