How do I add a Google Form to my site?
Google Forms allow you to create mailing lists, surveys, order forms, and more, with a very flexible form builder. Form entries are filled in directly to a Google Spreadsheet. Learn more about using Google Docs on your website.
1) Open your form, then click "Send" on the upper right part.
2) Click the Embed icon. You can change the form size according to your choice. Copy the embed code.
3) Go to your site's editor > Add New section > Advanced > Embed & HTML.
4) Hover your mouse over the newly added section, then click "Edit".
5) Look for Google Form and paste the embed code. Click "Save".
6) Hit "Publish" and you're done!