Google Docs is a free service from Google which allows you to manage and store your documents online. If you'd like your site viewers to view them through your site, you can copy the embed code of the document and place it in a "HTML section" (for Pro users). This is also applicable to other Google Drive services such as Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc. You can do that by following these steps:
- Set your document's privacy to public so your site viewers would see it. You can do that by clicking the "Share" button at the top right corner of the document page.
Click "Restricted" under General Access and select "Anyone with the link". Press "Done" after.
Here's more about Google Doc privacy: Share a file or folder publicly -- Google Drive
- To embed the document to your Strikingly website, go to your document's menu, click "File" and select "Publish to the web".
- Select the "Embed" tab and click the "Publish" button.
- Click "OK" to confirm publishing.
- Copy the embed code.
- In your site editor, add a new "App Store & HTML" section by clicking on "Add new section" from the left panel.
- Mouse over the newly added section, click "Edit" and select "HTML".
- Paste the embed code you got from your Google Doc into the HTML box and click "Save".
- "Preview" your site to see how your document would look like. "Publish" when you're ready to go live.
- That's it!
Start building a web presence and create your own website in minutes!