If you want more additional sites, you can create unlimited free pages. However, if you need to build sites with premium features (ie custom domain, HTML, etc.), you need to purchase additional premium sites. Limited users can publish 2 websites with premium features. Pro users can publish 3 websites with premium features. Check out our pricing page.
- How do I purchase additional sites?
- I am still on a free trial, how can I purchase additional sites?
How do I purchase additional sites?
1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. Click "Buy extra Pro sites". If you are still on trial, check how can I purchase additional sites during the trial?
3. Enter how many sites you want to purchase.
4. MUST: Read the text in the green box about how much you will be charged before you confirm.
Once you click confirm, you'll be immediately charged from your billing card on file. If you wish to change or check your billing card, check How to Update your Billing Information
Additional sites will follow the same billing cycle as your plan. For instance, if you've been on the Pro plan for 6 months, the amount for the additional sites will be pro-rated for the remaining months on your plan. This way, when you renew your plan, your sites will be renewed as well.
5. Click "Confirm" to pay.
I am still on a free trial, how can I purchase additional sites?
If your account is on a trial period, you will not find the link to buy extra sites. But you can still purchase additional sites and here's what will happen:
- We will charge you for the plan you're currently on.
- We will add the remaining time (for trial or free period) as pro-rated credits so you don't get charged the full amount.
Still, need more sites? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us with your Strikingly account email that you would like to purchase additional sites, and end your trial so you can buy more sites.
Will my additional sites automatically renew with my plan?
Yes, all your sites are automatically renewed every month/year along with the plan. If you don’t want to renew the sites or want to renew only a fraction of the originally purchased sites, you can contact us before the plan expires.
How can I cancel my additional sites?
You can send us an email at email@example.com or chat with us, we will cancel your additional sites on our end. Please make sure you've already unpublished the additional sites or removed the premium features from your additional sites.
- You will be immediately charged for the sites that you purchase. You need to make sure that your billing information is updated.
- When your plan expires, your sites expire too. The lifespan of your additional site is dependent on your plan expiration.
- We will pro-rate your sites based on the unused time in your plan.