1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. Click "Domains".
On the domain dashboard, you can:
- Check the Domain Status
- View Domain's Contact Info and Registration Info
- Manage your Domain's Renewal
- Manage DNS Manager
- Get Your Professional Business Email Address
Check the Domain Status
There are several statuses for your domain:
- Live - Your domain is active.
- Waiting - Your domain is waiting for the transfer to complete. Visit here: Transferring Domains To Strikingly
- Unverified - Your domain is not verified yet. After you purchase your domain, you will see an email with the subject "[Action Required] Verify your contact information". It contains a link that you need to click to verify your domain.
View Domain's Contact Info and Registration Info
You can view the domain's contact and registration information on the settings. If you want to change the contact information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us. Changing your domain contact information will lock your domain for 60 days - you can't transfer your domain away from Strikingly in this period.
Manage your Domain's Renewal
You can enable, disable the auto-renewal or renew an expired domain. Visit Strikingly Domain: Renewing Domains.
Manage DNS Manager
You can click "SETTINGS > OPEN DNS MANAGER" to add or manage your DNS records.
There are 6 types of records you can add: A, CNAME, SRV, TXT, MX, NS.