Has your site editor stopped working?
Did your image upload get stuck?
Did your site stop working and just won't load?
Do you feel like something is wrong?
Before you say it's a bug, try the following steps first:
1. FORCE REFRESH your page (live site only, not applicable for site editor) -- to ensure that the site loading or the process is not affected by a full cache.
Windows: CTRL + SHIFT + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple + SHIFT + R or COMMAND + SHIFT + R
Linux: SHIFT+ F5
2. Use an INCOGNITO WINDOW or PRIVATE BROWSING WINDOW -- this ensures that certain browser extensions don't affect the process or the site you are loading.
Chrome: SHIFT + Command + N (Mac); CTRL + SHIFT + N (Windows)
Firefox: SHIFT + Command + P (Mac); CTRL + SHIFT + P (Windows)
3. Flush your DNS Cache. Here's how. (You can do this for live site issues, not for site editor or dashboard issues.)
4. Try a DIFFERENT BROWSER -- you usually need to use updated browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. Internet Explorer usually yields different site issues when used. Try to toggle between the 3 previously mentioned browsers if you feel like something is not right with your site.
If you've done everything and still you're getting the issue. Drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know what you get when you go to the following:
- http://www.strikingly.com/s/browser. Tell us more about your browser!
Let us know more about what's happening! In case you need assistance, shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us.
Fixing Unable to Upload Image Issue
I Can't Upload My Files