If you're having trouble uploading your files, follow the troubleshooting steps.
Step 1: Check your file
- The file size should be less than 10MB.
- The file types we support are these:
txt, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, pages, key, numbers, wps, jpg, png, gif, mp3, mp4, wav, flac, m4a, docx, xlsx, pptx, odt, odp, epub, zip, zipx, 7z, rar
If your file type is not above, you can convert it to zip, rar file.
- Each plan has a limit for storage:
- Limited plan: 1GB
- Pro plan: 3GB
- VIP plan: 10GB
Step 2: Exit the editor and try again
Exit your editor by clicking "EXIT" from the bottom left. Enter your editor and try to upload again. This is a way to refresh your editor.
Step 3: Check if it's the browser issue
Upload your file using a different browser or Incognito or Private browsing - to make sure that certain browser extensions don't affect the process or the site you are loading.
- SHIFT + Command + N (Mac);
- CTRL + SHIFT + N (Windows)
- SHIFT + Command + P (Mac);
- CTRL + SHIFT + P (Windows)
Step 4: Check internet connection
Weak or intermittent internet connections can sometimes cause uploads to fail.
Step 5: Avoid having multiple site editors open
Multiple site editors open will intervene with each other, causing the editor not able to function normally.
If the above still not working, please send the following information so we can help:
- The screenshot of the error message.
- The file you are trying to upload.
- Site URL/section where you are trying to upload the file.
- Your browser. For the details of the browser you are using, click this to get the information.
- Your location. Click this to get the details.