If you're having trouble uploading your files, follow the troubleshooting steps.
Step 1: Check your file
- The file size should be less than 10MB.
- The file types we support are these:
txt, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, pages, key, numbers, wps, jpg, png, gif, mp3, mp4, wav, flac, m4a, docx, xlsx, pptx, odt, odp, epub, zip, zipx, 7z, rar
If your file type is not above, you can convert it to zip, rar file.
- Each plan has a limit for storage:
- Limited plan: 1GB
- Pro plan: 3GB
- VIP plan: 10GB
Step 2: Exit the editor and try again
Exit your editor by clicking "EXIT" from the bottom left. Enter your editor and try to upload again. This is a way to refresh your editor.
Step 3: Check if it's the browser issue
Upload your file using a different browser or Incognito or Private browsing - to make sure that certain browser extensions don't affect the process or the site you are loading.
- SHIFT + Command + N (Mac);
- CTRL + SHIFT + N (Windows)
- SHIFT + Command + P (Mac);
- CTRL + SHIFT + P (Windows)
Step 4: Check internet connection
Weak or intermittent internet connections can sometimes cause uploads to fail.
If the above still not working, please send the following information so we can help:
- The screenshot of the error message.
- The file you are trying to upload.
- Site URL/section where you are trying to upload the file.
- Your browser. For the details of the browser you are using, click this to get the information.
- Your location. Click this to get the details.