How do I add audio files to my site?
We support embedding audio files from SoundCloud.
1. Add a new section to your site by clicking "Add New Section" in the left panel.
2. Select the "App Store & HTML" section.
3. In the new App Store & HTML section, click on "Edit" and select the "SoundCloud" from the available apps.
4. Paste in the URL of your SoundCloud audio clip. You can also use URLs for albums, artists, or collections.
5. Click "Save" and "Publish" to update the live site.
In case you need assistance, shoot us a line at email@example.com or chat with us.