How can I connect and customize my social media, Facebook, Twitter?
Add links and buttons to your social media profiles into the footer of your Strikingly site.
- Add social media icons on your Strikingly site
- Change the layout of social icons
- Change the Social Media Buttons on Blog
Add social media icons on your Strikingly site
1. Go to your site editor and scroll down to the bottom.
2. Click the social icon at the footer. The social icons can be in the middle or on the right or left side depends on the layout.
Note: If you can't see the footer, go to the site settings > Header & Footer, check the box of "Display a footer at the bottom of the page?".
3. Here you will see there are 2 modes, you can choose one of them (but not both).
- SHARE: Use embedded buttons to let your visitors share your site to their own social media feeds.
- LINKS: Allow your visitors to visit your social media profiles.
4. Check the box of the social media you want to show.
5. Don't forget to "Save" when you're done!
Change the layout of social icons
You can change its layout by clicking the "Layout button".