What is a Twitter Card?
Twitter cards are special cards that are displayed in Twitter when someone tweets your site.
Just make sure you've filled in your site description information in Settings > Description, and we'll automatically take care of all the code on your site!
Additionally, if you're using your own domain for your site, you'll just need to activate your domain through Twitter.
How do I set up a Twitter Card?
- Go to your site editor and click Settings>Sharing Info
- Tick the "Enable Twitter Card" box (if it's un-ticked) and click "Update"
When you're activating the Twitter Card option, validate your Twitter Card.
- Go to https://cards-dev.twitter.com/validator.
- Enter your site's URL and click "Preview Card."
- You should see "*.yourdomain.com is whitelisted for summary card"
- On the card preview, the site description and Social Share image you added should be reflected.
That's it! You're all set.