We will show you how to get more visitors, drive more traffic to your website.
1. Use Strikingly built-in analytics to check which pages get you traffic, where your visitors are coming from, and more.
2. Add social sharing buttons to your site. Open your live site and share it with your friends. Ask your friends to share with others so you can get more visitors.
Or you can share the site when you publish (it might show different sharing options depending on where you are located).
3. Add your site URL to the places where people are interested in what you do. For example, your social media profile (like Facebook, Linkedin), email signature, and other websites.
4. Send newsletters to announce your site or updates and send it to all of your subscribers.
5. Share your content to drive traffics from other platforms. For example:
- Answer questions on Quora
- Write blog posts on Medium
- Join industry-related Facebook groups and share
For more tips about improving your site’s search engine ranking, visit Improve Search Engine Ranking (SEO).
In case you need assistance, shoot us a line at email@example.com or chat with us.