There are 2 ways you can view the list of Contact Form responses you received.
View Contact Form responses from Dashboard
1. Head on to your dashboard and choose which site you want to view Contact Form Responses from.
2. Click the Forms icon.
3. You will then be redirected to the page where you will see all responses.
- Only sites with Contact Form Responses will have the icon
View Contact Form responses from Site Editor
1. Choose a site you want to view the Contact Form responses from.
2. Open the site editor by clicking "Edit."
3. Head on to your Contact form section.
4. Hover your mouse over the Contact form until you see the edit button. Hit "Edit."
5. Click on "View All Responses."
How do I know which emails are from my contact form and which are from my sign up form?
When you view your contact form responses, there is a column for labels which will show you which submissions are from contact forms and which are from the signup form.
- Each time your site visitors submit anything via your contact form/sign up form, you will be notified via email.
- If you're on a Free plan, your site visitors who submitted their info in your form will receive an email that looks like this:
"We've just received a form submission from you on site-12345-678-91011.strikingly.com. Thanks for your message!"
In case you don't want your visitors to receive this email, you may upgrade to any of our paid plans.
- If you're not receiving contact/signup form responses on your email, check out this article.