I'm trying to upload a PDF file but it's not working, what's happening?
When users encounter error messages while uploading files, possibilities are, there are plug-ins or extensions on the browser that's causing this or the file is too large.
How do I prevent this from happening?
○ See if the file meets the criteria below:
- Check first if the file size is less than 10 MB
- Each plan has a limit for storage. 1GB for the Limited plan, 3GB for Pro plan and 10GB for VIP plan.
- Common file types are supported (txt, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, pages, key, numbers, wps, etc.)
○ Try to upload the file using a different browser or Incognito (CTRL + Shift + N for Chrome) or Private browsing (CTRL + Shift + P for Mozilla Firefox).
○ Disable plug-ins or extensions if private browsing did not work.
○ Check internet connection.
○ Avoid having multiple site editors open.
In case you need assistance, shoot us a line at email@example.com or chat with us.