Is there a way to have a one page scroll but have the option to add multiple pages to only some sections? I haven't found a way to do this and feel like it would be great so that I don't have to add so much text to only one page.
Sorry for the long wait, everyone!
Having both a one-page scroll and multiple pages in one site is possible. Follow these steps to get started:
- In your site editor, activate multiple pages via Settings > Advanced > Multiple Pages (for Pro/VIP)
- Once activated, the default and only page (Home) on the site would be the existing one-page site.
- Add more sections as needed by clicking "Add new section" on the left panel. This would be your one-page scroll.
- To add multiple pages, click "Manage" on the left panel.
- Click "Add new page", rename it, and repeat until you've added all the pages you need. Then start adding sections to each page where you'd put the rest of your site's content.
Check out our guide for creating multiple page sites. Hope this helps!
Yes me too, I want to know how
Having Both Multiple Pages and One Page Scroll
That would be awesome!
Hello! I am not sure I get what you mean by having multiple page options on one section only. Can you give me more details about this? It sounds interesting so I'd like to get a better idea on how you think it should work.
If Alejandra is talking about what I want as well, it's to have the normal one-page scroll (for the main bulk of the website), but to have one or two "branch" pages (like a non-scroll "About Us" page). One good place they could link from is from the new footer option.
What I mean by this is having a one page scroll home page with links to separate pages that provide more information on each item in the home page. So for example having just an into in the homepage section of about us, but when clicking the about us title, it would take you to a separate page with all the information.
So that make it a little more clear?
I would love to see that too!
Is anyone ever gonna answer this?