Sending products to your customers have been made easier with our built-in shipping label solution. You can print shipping labels directly using the order details so you don't have to manually write or type these info before mailing.
- Go to your store manage and click [ORDERS], then pick one from the orders list.
- On the order details page, click the "Print Details" button.
- On the printing options screen, set the following options:
- In "More settings" on the print options, don't forget to un-tick "Headers and footers" to prevent the site editor URL from showing on the shipping label.
- By default, the print preview size is set to 100%. If this scale looks a bit large or too small, you can adjust the "Scale" in "More Options" by selecting "Custom" by increasing or decreasing the percentage. Here's an example: