You now have more control over your section layouts using our Drag & Drop feature. This feature is available for all users, including those who are using our free plan.
There are two ways to enter Drag & Drop mode: Add a "Make Your Own" section to build it from scratch, or enter Drag & Drop mode in an existing section.
1. Add the "Make Your Own" Section
Click "Add New Section" from the left menu in the editor. You can select the "Make Your Own Section" at the bottom, under "Advanced" category.
2. Enter Drag & Drop Mode from Layout Options
In certain sections, you can open Layout Options in the top-right corner and then click "Drag & Drop". Note: This won't apply to some more advanced sections like Store, Blog, or Slider. But most of the text/image/video/button sections will support this.
What can I do in Drag & Drop mode?
- Put your mouse between two elements and click the blue "+" button. This will open an "Add Element" menu, where you can add any element you want.
Move Elements / Create New Columns
- Move your cursor to the light blue border that surrounds an element until you see the "grab" hand cursor. Then you can drag the element around.
- If you drag the element to the left and right, you can make new columns in this layout!
Click the "Duplicate" icon at the top right corner of a single element to copy the element.
- Click the trash can icon at the top right corner of a single element to delete it.
- When you place your cursor between two columns, you can drag the vertical blue bar in order to resize the columns around it.
Note: Drag & Drop layouts will automatically be mobile-optimized for smartphone screens.
Use Drag & Drop mode to customize your section layout exactly how you'd like!