You can now export your store’s products to a CSV file, which can be opened in Excel or Google Sheets. With this tool, you can edit products in bulk and re-import the changes, which is a time-saver if your store has a lot of products. Related tutorial: Import Products from CSV
How to Export Products
- In the site editor, add a Simple Store section if you haven't already.
- Click the Store - Products tab.
- In the product listing, click the the ··· icon at the top right, then click Export Products.
- In the prompt that appears, click Download.
After exporting your products, you can import CSV file to the same site or to a different site. Importing the CSV will create new products or update existing products. To learn more about how to import products, please read this guide: Import Products from CSV
- We recommend opening the CSV file using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- You can only export physical and service products. You can’t export digital products.