We've gathered some of the most frequently asked questions for the Strikingly Affiliate Program. If you can’t find what you are looking for, feel free to chat with us!
What is Strikingly?
Strikingly is the most loved website and ecommerce builder by entrepreneurs. We’ve launched 12+ million websites & online stores—and counting!
Strikingly was born in Silicon Valley, backed by Y Combinator & investors of Google and Facebook. We’ve been featured on Forbes, New York Times, USA Today, and many more media outlets. Strikingly is known for two things: being ridiculously easy to use and having the best customer support. Building a website or storefront with Strikingly is as easy as making a slideshow or Powerpoint presentation.
Simply put, “Strikingly is actually striking”. This quote from our user says it all!
What is the Strikingly Affiliate Program?
To date, we’ve paid millions of dollars to over 6,000 affiliates around the world.
The Strikingly Affiliate Program allows you to earn recurring commissions by referring subscribers to our premium plans. When you sign up for our affiliate program, you'll get a unique referral link to place on your website, blog, or channel. When someone becomes a paid subscriber through your unique referral link, we will pay you up to $1032 for one sale, plus recurring commissions for the entire lifetime of that subscriber!
How much can I earn?
Our commission rate is among the most generous in the world among affiliate programs.
- Up to $1032 for one sale
- 50% of any subscription fee users pay in their 1st year of signup
- 20% of any recurring subscription fee users pay after the 1st year, as long as you remain an active affiliate
- No cap on how much you can earn
We’ve seen many affiliates grow from 0 to tens of thousands of dollars in earnings. Join them today!
Why should I refer Strikingly now?
Three words: Join. The. Revolution.
- There are 582 million entrepreneurs in the world, and nearly 30% of Americans are self-employed. All these startups, entrepreneurs, and small businesses need websites or blogs or online stores. The market is huge and expanding every day.
- E-commerce is exploding. E-commerce revenue has reached $4.28 trillion, and there are currently 7.9 million e-commerce stores in the world. These numbers are predicted to rise exponentially in the years to come.
- Covid has sped up launching and buying anything online. In the UK alone, there was an 87% increase in online buying. It is predicted that by 2023, US e-commerce revenue will grow over 70%. Many people are flooding to build their site to capture this wave now.
- The uprising No-code builder market is expected to grow 23% in 2021 alone. As technology is not as scary anymore, many more people with zero coding or design experience will be launching their websites and online stores.
The above mega-trends have led to more than 100% growth of online stores built on Strikingly since Covid started. The acceleration of launching and buying online doesn’t seem to be stopping any time soon.
You don’t really want to miss out, right?
Why do people love Strikingly?
There are two key reasons:
- Ridiculously Easy to Use. Building a website with Strikingly is like building a slideshow, literally. If you have used Powerpoint or Keynote in the past, then you're more than capable of publishing a website with Strikingly. Here's an example of how a blind man created his website with Strikingly and Wow'ed his job interviewers. Yes, that's how ridiculously easy Strikingly is.
- Best Customer Support. Our customer satisfaction score has been over 98.5% for the last 6 years straight. Our customer support team is called "Happiness officers", and we aim to deliver happiness, not just satisfaction. Don't just take our word for it. Here's what our real customers are tweeting about us, and it’s 100% unsolicited:
Our support is 24/7 on both email and chat. And we respond in minutes, even seconds, instead of hours, and certainly not days! We also do this for people around the world. Currently we support 14 languages. Here's the list.
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
And we’re adding a new language as we speak!
Do you have competitive power features to offer?
Of course, we do! We offer easy and simple to navigate features, but definitely just as robust as our competitors out there. Here are some:
- Responsive content blocks. Every template and section of Strikingly is responsive and mobile optimized.
- Powerful ecommerce management. Get a fully functioning global online store in minutes, with easy order management.
- Full suite marketing & sales tools. Strikingly offers marketing tools such as newsletters, custom emails, pop-ups, and more to drive more traffic and increase brand awareness.
- Top Industry standard encryption and free SSL. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) boosts trust and credibility of your website.
- Dynamic Paid Membership and Multi-Tier Membership Features. You can start a subscription business and get paid every month!
- Unlimited bandwidth. Strikingly offers powerful enterprise-level hosting that scales with your website traffic.
- Growth-oriented site add-ons. Add features like live chat, product reviews, and pop-ups to expand the capabilities of your website.
- Convenient mobile editing on the go. Edit your site, manage your site orders, or respond to your audience any time, anywhere.
- Simultaneous editing. Collaborate with your team and edit at the same time.
- Fully secure password protection. Secure your content and limit access to your entire site or selected pages.
- Free domain for 1 year. Get your first domain on the house! Absolutely free for 1 year with Pro Yearly plan and plus.
Talk is cheap. Sign up with Strikingly and you’ll see all that we promise here are true. And it's absolutely free to sign up!
What Strikingly products can I promote?
Our Most Popular Plan: Pro Yearly
Our Pro Yearly plan with three (3) Pro sites is definitely one of the most attractive pricing options in the entire market. You can launch a powerful ecommerce store, add paid membership, enjoy unlimited bandwidth, get a free domain and more, for just $16/month. This is the price most providers charge for publishing just one (1) website. With Strikingly, you get to publish three (3)! Our Pro Yearly plan is easily one of the best pricing options in the market, and it's the most popular choice for our users. Default to this option, and you can't go wrong.
If you need more power features like multiple membership tiers, multi-language sites, or priority support, we have a VIP Plan for the serious merchants. It's like our Pro Plan but on steroids.
If you have a limited budget and can't get the Pro, you can choose our Limited Plan. For the price of two coffee, you can publish two (2) .com websites.
For anyone who has searched the market for a solution, it should be clear that our pricing is very competitive. Check out our pricing page for more detail.
How long is the cookie duration?
Our cookies last 180 days. This means if your referred user only pays 180 days after visiting Strikingly, you'll still earn commission. Yes, we’re pretty lavish like that.
What click attribution do you use?
We use Last Click Before Signup to attribute affiliate sales. This means if your affiliate link was the last link a visitor clicks on before signing up to Strikingly, you will get the commission from this visitor’s purchase. Under Last Click, we reward affiliates who bring us new signups.
What’s your payout schedule?
We pay our affiliates when a payout is requested. After you submit a payout request, you can expect your payout to be processed in 15 to 20 business days.
Can I join the Strikingly Affiliate Program even if I live outside the United States?
Yes! We have affiliates from all over the world. Please keep in mind that commission payments are only done via PayPal and in US dollars.
Do I need to pay to become a Strikingly Affiliate?
No! Joining the Strikingly Affiliate program is totally free.
Am I qualified?
We have a straightforward application process. If you’re over 18 years old, and you want to earn money by recommending your favorite tool (that’s us!), you should apply today.
Please note that you should only provide true and accurate information to not void your application.
What Strikingly products can I promote?
Any of our premium website subscription plans counts to your commission, including all monthly, yearly, and multiple-year plans at all tiers.
What’s your payment method?
We support PayPal as a payment method for paying commissions.
Don’t have PayPal? Sign up here.
Can I choose which currency I want to receive my payments?
Payments are delivered to you via PayPal and in US dollars. If you want to withdraw your payment to your local currency, you may do so via PayPal.
Are there any conditions before I can get paid?
As a condition for your first payout, you must have: (1) at least 2 qualified referrals who passed the validation period; (2) reached the minimum threshold of $25.00 USD.
When will my commission be approved for the payout request?
You’ll earn the commission right after your referral ends their 14-day plan trial and has successfully paid for their plan. After your earned commission passes our validation check, you can request it for payout.
The validation process checks for fraud, self-invitation, or other violations of the affiliate agreement. During the validation, the commission will be shown as pending on your affiliate dashboard. When a commission passes validation, it will be shown as approved and available for payout.
How are my referrals tracked?
After successfully joining our affiliate program, you will receive a unique affiliate referral URL. Always share this unique URL to your audience when you are educating or promoting Strikingly. Our cookies last for 180 days, so if any of your audience signs up for a free trial on the link within 180 days from the Last Click, it will count as your referral.
Where can I promote Strikingly?
We have affiliates who have been successful in promoting us through blogging, creating YouTube tutorials, sharing on Facebook groups, hosting offline seminars, and more! However, there are certain restrictions on where you can‘t promote us such as coupon sites, or bidding on Strikingly’s trademark terms, etc. You can learn more about where you can safely promote us on our Strikingly Affiliate Program Agreement & Policies.
Do you have an activeness requirement?
We have a basic active requirement of referring one paid subscriber in the past year (365 days).
You'll need to stay active to continue accrual and receive the recurring commission of your referral or request any payout. In the event that you do become inactive, you can simply reactivate your affiliate status by referring one (1) new paid user. If you have any further questions, feel free to send us an email or chat with us.
What if a card fails or fraud is detected?
If credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, the commission will be canceled.
If we detect any fraudulent activity or anything that violates our Strikingly Program Agreement, your account will be banned, and your commission will be revoked.
If you market responsibly and in good faith, you don’t have to worry about this as much.
Read more about our Strikingly Affiliate Program Agreement & Policies.
Why do I need a tax form?
We are a U.S. company and are required by the United States Internal Revenue Service to collect relevant tax forms before we make affiliate payments.
Why am I required to disclose that I am a Strikingly Affiliate when I do promotions?
As part of FTC guidelines and local Privacy Laws, you must immediately disclose that you are getting compensated for every sale that you make from Strikingly.
What else do I need to watch out for?
The short version is you can’t spam, commit fraud, or engage in bad faith activities. You also have to comply with all privacy laws, including laws governing people 18 years old and below.
In general, as long as you’re being a responsible marketer and you comply with all laws and policies that impact your business, you can become a successful affiliate. For full details of what you must and must not do, please definitely go through our Strikingly Affiliate Program Agreement & Policies.