You can now send your newsletters from your own custom domain! This is perfect if you want to push your branding and personalize all your customer facing communication.
Here's what you need to send newsletters from your custom domain:
- A custom domain from Strikingly
- An email address registered through Strikingly
- A Pro or VIP account
Set Up Custom Domain on Newsletter
Once you've satisfied the initial requirements, follow these steps to set up your own domain on your newsletter:
1. Create your newsletter.
2. Under "From Name", click the "Send from a custom domain" link.
3. On the pop-up window, select the domain where you want to send your newsletter from and set an email address.
You can use any email address as your Send-from address. However, if you want to receive replies from your newsletter, use an existing email address.
When you don't set any custom domain, your emails will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: If this is the first time that you'll use your custom domain to send newsletters, we need to prepare your domain. This usually takes less than 10 minutes, but could take up to 24 hours. If your domain isn't ready yet after 24 hours, chat with us or send us an email.
4. You're done! You should now see your selected email address from the left panel of your newsletter.