Using the Audience feature, you can add contacts one by one using manual entry, or by bulk using a CSV file with predefined header columns.
Add contact by Manual Entry
- In the "Audience" page, click GET MORE USERS > Manual Entry
- Fill in the necessary details, and hit "Save".
- New entry will appear on the "Import" contacts list.
Add contacts by Importing CSV (comma separated values) file.
- In the "Audience" page, click GET MORE USERS > Import from CSV.
- Upload your CSV file.
Note: Your CSV file containing your contacts must have predefined header columns. To know the header columns/format, click the "View format" sample link on the import screen. This will download a sample pre-formatted CSV file.
- Wait until the file is uploaded successfully.
- New entries will appear on the "Import" contact list