You can change your email password after you login to your My Strikingly Email account.
1. Select "Settings" from the left menu
2. Click Password > Change Password.
3. Type in your old password, then your new password. You need to retype your new password to confirm.
What makes a strong password?
- Use a combination of upper case and lower case letters.
- Use numbers and special characters.
- Never use your birthday or anniversary as passwords.
- Avoid using your child, pet or husband/wife's name on your password.
Here's our recommendation:
- To make your passwords easier to remember, use a word and replace letters with numbers. For instance, MyMuppets can be @MyMu443t$
When do I need to change my password?
- After you login on your email for the first time
- Every 3 months to better secure your account