When you create an email account, you receive an email including your password (system generated). You can also change your own password through webmail. If you forget or want to reset your password, visit Reset Email Account Password.
Here's how to change your email account password through webmail:
1. Log in to MyStrikingly Email.
2. Click "Settings" from the left menu.
3. Click Password > Change Password.
4. Type in your current password, then your new password. You need to retype your new password to confirm.
- When setting up passwords, use a combination of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, and special characters.
- Spaces are not allowed for passwords.
- Avoid using your birthday, spouse, or children's name, and even your pet's name!