Email signatures are automatically inserted in at the bottom of all your outgoing emails. This guide explains how to create or edit an email signature. If you don't have a custom email address, visit Strikingly Email: Creating Custom Email Addresses.
To Create Your Email Signature
1. Log in to MyStrikingly Email.
2. Click "Settings" from the left menu.
3. Click "Identities".
4. Click "Create" or select an email account.
5. In the "Signature" field, enter the signature details. This signature will appear at the end of all outgoing email messages.
If you want to add images (up to 64 KB), links, or formatting on your signature, go to the "HTML" option.
6. Hit "Save" when you're done!