Autoresponders are useful if you're going away for vacations and you want your email senders to be notified. It can also be used to setup business hours, so your customers know when you'll get back to them.
If you want to setup autoresponder for your email, here are the steps:
2. Click "Settings" from the top menu.
3. From the left pane, select "Autoresponder".
4. Tick "Enabled" to activate your autoresponder.
- (Optional) Set the interval date. You can choose the number of days before the same recipient will receive your auto-response message. The default value is one day.
- (Optional) You can also choose to set the day/time when the auto-response message is in effect.
- In the Autoresponse Text field, type in the message that you want your recipients to receive.
7. Click "Save" when you're done!
Having issues setting up your autoresponder? Chat with us here!