Android Mail is the default mail client you can use on your Android mobile phone. If you don't have a custom email address, visit Strikingly Email: Creating Custom Email Addresses.
Before You Begin
Prepare your email account and password. Before you set up an email client, make sure you are able to log in to your webmail, click here to log in to your MyStrikingly Email. To change the system generated password, visit Strikingly Email: Changing Password.
If you'd like to receive all emails sent to your MyStrikingly email to your other inbox, you can set up email forwarding.
To Set Up Android Mail
1. Open the default Mail app on your Android device.
2. Select "Other (POP3/IMAP)".
3. Fill in your email address and your password. Click "Manual setup" to continue.
4. Select "IMAP" on the next screen.
5. Enter the following information:
Username - The complete email address of your email account
Password - The password for your email account
IMAP server - mail.b.hostedemail.com
Port - 993
Security type - SSL/TLS
IMAP path prefix - Leave it blank
6. Click "Next". The mail app will load and check the settings you entered.
7. On the next screen, enter the SMTP settings:
- SMTP server - mail.b.hostedemail.com
- Port - 465
- Security type - SSL/TLS
- Require sign-in - Mark this checked
- Username - The complete email address of your email account
- Password - The password for your email account
8. Hit "Next". The next screen will let you choose how frequently your mail app would sync. Choose whatever frequency you think works best for you, but we recommend the shortest time so you get your emails quickly.
9. Tap the "Next" button again to get to the last step. Fill in the following details:
- Give this account a name - This information is only used to better differentiate your account from one another.
- Your name - Your recipients will see this name when they receive your message.
10. Finally, hit the "Next" button and wait for your email setup to complete.