Mail for Windows 10 (Windows Mail) is the default mail client you can use on your Windows PCs. If you don't have a custom email address, visit Strikingly Email: Creating Custom Email Addresses.
Using Windows 8/8.1? Visit Strikingly Email: Using Windows Mail to Send and Receive Emails (Windows 8/8.1).
Before You Begin
Prepare your email account and password. Before you set up an email client, make sure you can log in to your webmail, click here to log in to your MyStrikingly Email. To change the system-generated password, visit Strikingly Email: Changing Password.
If you'd like to receive all emails sent to your MyStrikingly email to your other inbox, you can set up email forwarding.
To Set Up Windows Mail
1. Open "Mail" from your Windows 10 PC.
2. Click on Accounts > Add Account.
3. Select "Advanced setup".
4. Select "Internet email".
5. Fill in the necessary details then click "Sign in".
- Email address - The complete email address of your email account.
- User name - The complete email address of your email account.
- Password - The password for your email account.
- Account name - This information is only used to better differentiate your account from one another.
- Send your messages using this name - Your recipients will see this name when they receive your message.
- Incoming email server - mail.b.hostedemail.com
- Account type - IMAP4
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server - mail.b.hostedemail.com
Your device will try to configure your email automatically.
6. Hit "Done" once the account creation is completed.
Depending on your Mail version, it might ask for other settings while setting up your email. Here are the settings that you might need:
Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server
|Path Prefix||Leave it blank|
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
|User Name||The complete email address of your email account|