Personalized email addresses make you look more professional and take your email campaign to a whole new level. With a personalized address, you'll have your own firstname.lastname@example.org email so you don't have to worry about your site visitors, current customers, and potential leads receiving generic emails from email@example.com, or other free email services.
To set up an email address, you need a custom domain from Strikingly (Registering Domains with Strikingly or Transferring Domains To Strikingly). Once you have a domain, log in to your Strikingly account and follow these steps:
1. Go to your Strikingly Dashboard.
2. Go to "Emails" and click "ADD EMAIL ACCOUNT".
3. Fill in the necessary information.
- On the account name, email addresses can only contain letters, numbers, periods, and hyphens. Other special characters are not supported.
- You can edit your email account name later.
4. Click "PURCHASE EMAIL ACCOUNT" - You will be billed immediately.
5. Your email will be initially set to pending status as our system creates your email address.
6. After a few minutes, your email will be ready and login information will be sent to your selected email address.
7. Go to your email address you entered during registration. The email will contain the following:
- Login URL
- Email Account/Username
- Password (system generated for your security)
You can find the login URL from your Email dashboard as well.
This is how the webmail looks like.
You can also use an email client to send and receive your email:
- Windows Mail (Windows 8/8.1)
- Windows Mail (Windows 10)
- Android Phone
- Other Mail Clients
If you'd like to receive all emails sent to your MyStrikingly email to your other inbox, you can set up email forwarding.
More about Strikingly Emails:
- Strikingly Email: Managing Email Accounts
- Strikingly Email: Changing Password
- Strikingly Email: Creating Your Email Signature
- Strikingly Email: Email Attachment Size Limit and Storage Limit
- Strikingly Email: Setting Up an Email Autoresponder