Personalized email addresses makes you look more professional and take your email campaign to a whole new level. With a personalized address, you'll have your own firstname.lastname@example.org email so you don't have to worry about your site visitors, current customers and potential leads receiving generic emails from email@example.com, or other free email services.
Once you have a domain, login to your Strikingly account and follow these steps:
1. Go to Dashboard > @Emails.
2. Click the green "+Add Email Account" button.
3. Fill in the necessary information.
Note: On the account name, email addresses can only contain letters, numbers, period and hyphens. Other special characters are not supported.
4. After verifying the information, click the green "Create Email Account" button.
5. Your email will be initially set to pending status as our system creates your email address.
6. After a few minutes, your email will be ready and login information will be sent to your selected email address. The email will contain the following:
- Login URL
- Email Account/Username
- Password (system generated for your security)
That's it! If you have questions about setting up your email, feel free to chat with us!