When deleting sections, a pop-up/dialog box appears for confirming the action. However, pop-ups may have been disabled in Google Chrome previously, preventing you to see this confirmation dialog. This causes the delete section functionality to stop working. The site editor may not even respond at all.
If this happens, you can enable the pop-ups in Chrome settings. Here’s how:
- Go to menu and click “Settings”
- Scroll down and click “Show advanced settings”.
- Scroll down further and click “Content settings” under the “Privacy” section.
- Select “Manage exceptions” under “Pop-ups”.
- Type in [*.]strikingly.com in the “Hostname pattern” field. (Make sure to set it to “Allow”) Then hit “Enter” and “Done”.
Related article: Enable Pop-ups (Google Chrome)