How to add Terms & Conditions to my site?
1. Go to your site editor and click "Settings" on the left sidebar:
2. Select "Show Advanced" > "Privacy and Legal". Tick the boxes for "Show Terms & Conditions" and "
3. Copy and paste your policy into the text field and click "Save". Your Terms & Condition policy will be displayed in the footer of your site and Simple Store's checkout flow.
4. Do one quick check to make sure you've checked off the "Display footer at the bottom of the page" option. Otherwise, your Terms & Conditions won't be displayed in your site footer!
5. Publish your changes and check your live site.
Where are the Terms & Conditions shown on my page?
Once you've uploaded your Terms & Conditions, your policy will be shown in the footer.
Once your visitors click on the Terms & Conditions, they'll see a pop-up display of your policy like this:
If you're using our Simple Store section for your eCommerce site, your visitors will also see the Terms & Conditions policy in the checkout flow.
How can I link to my Terms and Conditions?
Once you've set up your Terms & Conditions, grab the link to your Terms and Conditions here:
If you're looking to change the "Terms & Conditions" text to French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Spanish, Dutch, etc., check this article and set your site language.